Clinical nutrition – diet
Clinical nutrition and dietetics is an area that since ancient times has been an important point in the correlation of nutrition with human health. In this field, science deals with the recording and evaluation of the patient’s nutritional status and aims through their diet to optimize their physical health.
In clinical nutrition and dietetics, the goal of the scientist is to compile an individualized diet / diet plan, in order to help the person to restore his health through the nutrients provided by the food. In recent decades, the scientific world has become increasingly involved in the study of food in human health.
Since 2002, the office has been dealing with a number of cases with pathological problems, since the direct correlation of human nutrition with a number of diseases has been found. Doctors of all specialties in collaboration with the clinical dietitian – nutritionist Mr. Soupio, are in constant communication in order to improve his physical health through diet. In the office of the clinical dietitian – nutritionist Mr. Soupiou, incidents such as:
- Type I and II diabetes mellitus
- Acute & Chronic Renal Failure
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Food Allergies / Intolerances
- Gastrointestinal Diseases such as ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- Endocrine disorders
- Osteoporosis – Osteopenia
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Support for cancer patients
- Nutritional Support after obesity surgeries
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Hyperuricaemia (elevated uric acid levels)
Services of Dietitian – Nutritionist Ioanni Soupiou
Contact directly with
Dietitian - Nutritionist Ioanni Soupio
Complete the contact form and send us your questions